Saturday, September 24, 2011

And from the armchair I was liberated

Finally I decided to create my blog site (again). I published my first blog back when everyone is still adding friends in Friendster, that's a long time ago and I was still a college freshman, and the last time that i checked my posts there was I believe last year. Reading through my posts made me smile, wince and eventually burst into laughter. I cannot believe how idealistic I was back then and sometimes how lame my posts where. 

Originally I designed Armchair Liberation to be my personal website and it will act as my online portfolio where I will preview my works in graphic design. The idea behind Armchair Liberation is literally that, I am no longer a college student who whines about how hard it is to study, how unfair love can be and how sometimes I cannot get what I want. Well I will still be whining about some issues here but hopefully it would not be as lame as my first blog. Here I will be blogging about how I see the world not in my school armchair but how I see the world now that I am a father to a very beautiful girl named Sophia Ailee Gonzales and a husband to a stunning lady Reginamel Torres Gonzales. How I see the world now that I am no longer a student but a professional trying to make a mark and a buzz trough visual and written communication. And I invite you to follow me and watch me wander about my adventures and misadventures and while your at it I urge you - if needed, to tap my shoulder and let me know how I'm doing so far. 

Thank you!
-Charles Daryl "The Real" Gonzales


No comments:

Post a Comment